Over centuries, it seems society has forgotten the importance of women. Unfortunately it is not only men who have dominated and suppressed the spirit of women but even many women have failed to discover their true potential due to the rampant social conditioning which showcases women as the weaker gender. Try to discover the powerful n beautiful woman in you:
1. You are Nature - Never forget for a moment that you have the power to give and nourish life. The feminine power of life is reflected all around us. Mother nature is all powerful and you are part of that potent force of life.
2. You are Shakti - You are Durga, you are Kaali , different forms of Shakti. Remember, even Lord Shiva had to lie down at Kali's feet to prevent her from further destruction. If the world around you does not appreciate and value your loving nature, occasionally you may have to showcase your Shakti roop or personality too to keep your world in a good balance!
3. You are Beautiful but be bold too and stand up for your rights - Be charismatic, beautiful and look pretty but also nurture the beauty of your spirit. Do not be trampled upon - neither physically nor emotionally. Be bold and stand up for something that you truly believe in.
4. Believe in the Power of Group - Forming groups of like minded people helps a lot. You can get lot of things done in an efficient manner. Forming women groups in your local neighborhood or in your residential apartment complex or in your school or college can help solve many problems much more easily.
5. Be your Child's friend - Gain trust of your children and become their friend so that they can discuss freely with you. You have a lot to teach so that they have a good moral and value belief system to live a good life. At the same time you need to understand the perspectives of the new generation. They are much smarter than we think and deserve a lot of credit and encouragement. If the next generation perceive men and women as equals in society, lot of problems in the coming decades will be auto solved because of their mindset.
6. Understand men better - Men also have their share of challenges in life. The constant concern of ensuring a good economic condition of the family and to take care of all the needs of the family members is often the top most priority of men, which often leaves them with lot of stress. So ease out their stress. So occasionally try and step into their shoes to understand them better. If the situation so demands, you can also help out in any manner to improve the earnings of the family via a part time or full time job or business. Discuss with family members and find a solution which will make everyone happy. Men should also help to take care of kids and other domestic responsibilities as per the needs of the family. Sharing responsibilities on different fronts will bring joy in family.
And of course, always be Glad to be a Woman !!